10.22.2009

Ruby's 1st Snow



Deck the halls with ball of Holly. Falalalasl........Let is Snow!! To our surprise there was no more grass. They always say its going to snow or rain but I don't really believe them. Ruby had a great time. I know what your thinking.. where's her jacket. I took it off just for a few minutes to get some cute pictures because her hat matched her outfit. Don't worry grandma it wasn't that cold. Well I guess it was cold enough for snow. Klint already yelled at me. I won't do it again. She was so cute. She always loves to be outside. She is walking all over. She is eating more people food. She says dada and mama, I know this sounds crazy but she also says fish, duck and hello. Don't believe me ask my sister. We are going to have a fun holiday season this year. I already want to buy her so many cute outfits. It hard. Well talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment