7.09.2009

5 Months


Can 5 Months really go buy this fast.  I know I say that each time but I really can't believe how fast it goes.  Well my baby is now 5 Months old.  She is almost crawling.  I think we may have a ways to go but she wants to go.  She has also decided not to sleep through the night any more.  I hope this is just a faze because I don't know how people do it.  She loves her food, of course, the fruits are her favorite's.  She will play with her toys to keep herself busy for a while.  That's really nice when I'm getting ready for work.  She is also laughing now.  Wow can her daddy get her going.  I try but he really has the touch.  Next week me and Ruby will be going to the North Shore.  I have gone every year with my mom, sisters, aunts and cousins.   It has been a tradition for many years and this will, obviously, be Ruby's 1st time.  I hope she loves it as much as we do.  Love Katie, Klint, and Ruby Rose

2 comments:

  1. Ruby is growing so fast! She is adorable. It looks like she is getting ready to get moving soon, go Ruby! I love her little swimsuit/swimhat. I remember Tyler going through phases of not sleeping through the night. It will get better, but it is hard once you get used to getting a good night sleep and then they change there routine on ya:) Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ruby is so cute! She has a beautiful smile, just like her mama;) We need to get together and have that coffee. WE should meet at the MOA soon. Let me know what your days off are coming up.
    Miss ya!
    Jenny Springer

    ReplyDelete